Friday, November 26, 2010

The Walking Dead

OMG, the series is EPIC.

When i saw Lori cheating on the main character guy, i instantly went pissed. I know, she thinks he's dead and all but seriously.

*Spoiler*

OMG, the girl died! The girl that i totally forgotten the name of died! The younger sister to that blond girl- DAMNIT. I kinda liked her :( She was epic, and so was the sister.

Damn, it scared me when suddenly all the zombies appeared out of nowhere and started attacking the people. Then suddenly Jim was like, 'I remember my dream now.'

DUDE. Remember things better and start savin' lives!

And seriously, he can dream the future? That's epic- Cliche, but EPIC. >)

*End of Spoiler*

Okay, I find the series very frightening and scary because every night after i watch it i imagine what it's like to be in a zombie apocalypse- with all them zombies trying to kill you. -shudder-

SO yeah, not much to say now except that if you haven't watched the series, i definitely suggest you to go watch it - because it is EPIC, but scary. C: -shot-



-Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment