Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hahahahaha-

-I'm like so happy ;)


Hahahahaha enough of that emo bullshit :D ~ <3


I am absolutely happy- I feel like I can walk on the cloud ;) hahahah ~


.. But the source of that happiness.. that's the only thing that scares me.. I'm afraid she might be lying...




BUT YEA :D HAHA ~


Please visit my youtube account and check out the new videos I've posted please (: It would be gladly appreciated even if you could just take a small peak ~ <3 hahaha


OH and I y'all if you could tell your friends about it (: You guys are amazing <3 hahaha ~


I need a new phone. :( The one I'm using now is like f-cking insane. >:I

It never receives most of my friend's text. It only receives it like 3 hours later -.-


I need a new one like so f-ing badly. My old one's still confiscated :( I'll only get it back in like.. July or something ~ :O



Uhm, besides that~ Relationships have bloomed :) ALOT. Like my friend's dating my best friend haha :D And i'm kinda taken already ;)



.. I feel so lame.



But yea :D


Okay.. thats it for now. ;)



BYEZIES

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment