Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LOVIN'...

...LIFE SO FAR ;)


IT HAS BEEN A PRETTY GOOD WEEK FOR ME... :D


AND LIKE..
STUFF HAS BEEN HAPPENING..

ohmaigotsguesswhatguysilostmyfirstkiss



... Okay so now you guys know why I'm damn happy ;)


I guess you can say I'm in absolute love-mode ;D haha ~ <3

Hm.. what is love?

Is love the feeling when you see their picture your heart do flip-flops?
Is it the feeling that you get when they take your first time and you just want to have them forever?
Is it the feeling that when you imagine them not a part of you anymore.. you just wanna die?


Cause that's how I feel for her.

And I have to admit, I'm the very.. jealous type. And when she hangs out with guys, even if it's my friends or hell her brothers (Like friend-brothers), I keep getting jealous. :\\\


And.. well.. I'm just afraid to lose her.. Cause I love her.



Um.. well.. I dont have much to say except random shit like,


OMFG KH HAS BECOME MY WORST AND MOST HATED SUBJECT OF ALL.. even more hated than Geography, imagine that :\


But I those subjects mostly because of the teachers -.- frea-king epidemic.


So that's it for now I guess :)


See y'all's ~


-Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment