Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Okay fine,

Cancel the poem. :s


I have writers-block so I cant think anymore lol.


No, you see, this is the problem I don't get about people. They don't like being insulted, right? They don't like being called all those things like 'bitch' or 'faggot' or 'gay' or 'asshole' or stuff like that.

Yet, they call it to other people.


So what if you don't like some things about other people? :\ You don't see me going up to the person I don't really like and saying "Hey you, loser. I hate you :D"


Cause I've learned that humans are all different. Why you gotta hate?


I don't hate anymore. :)


That sounds so lame lol. Umm, I'm trying not to hate anymore. :D So that's good, lol xD

I guess... hating is a bit rough, y'know. Hatred is an emotion that was created to manage balance to the world. But so far in society, hatred has been the main emotion for so many. :(


I don't want to upset anyone. So instead of insulting them, I'll try to encourage them y'know.


It's their life. And this is my life. We'll live it the way we like it :)


-Kyle



TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment