Sunday, June 19, 2011

What in the world is up? :D

MY LAZINESS. THAT'S WHAT.



Okay. Feeling lazy to type. But I have to. -_- oh the horror.


Aaaaaanyways, today Amir, Shereen and I went to Shereen's house to act. :) We wore our blazers and white button up shirts and all that :D IT was legen- wait for it.





DARY. LEGENDARY. HAH.


Oh god I miss her so much SOOO fast. Her face radiates angel-ness. I don't care that she has a boyfriend.

If she's happy with him, then I wish their relationship luck for the years ahead.

But no matter what happens, I will ALWAYS be protecting her.. That sounds so freaking cliche. :p Hehe.

But seriously though, I just want her to be happy.


And every recess when I see her, she is happy.

When I picture her smile in my head, I smile. Like literally, no matter what happens, if I just picture her adorable laugh or innocently amazing smile, I just instantly turn happy.


She has the power to do that to me. And it stabs me slowly each and every day to think that she'll never direct those three words to me. But she's happy so I'm happy. :)



Apppleeeee <3




Heheheehhehe.


Sorry. Anyways.. Umm..

I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO BUY NEW PC/PS2 GAMES. OMG. THANK YOU GOD.


I didn't go out to buy any games for
MONTHS now. -.- I think it's been a year :p


I never have the time. :\ And my parents never let me buy them anywho. But I managed to buy
Okami, Resident Evil and Prince or Persia on PS2, while I got Mount n Blade: Warband and Left 4 Dead on PC. :'D


JOY. OH JOY. <3


So today was satisfying. :) I ate
pizza for dinner xD


... But yeah, that's basically it. :)


I don't regret anything in my life :D Because I'm gonna live life to the fullest!

Like a few things I've done already:
-Date someone completely WRONG for you, CHECK.
-Stay up all night playing games or doing nothing, CHECK.
-Shoplift, CHECK.
-Waste a ton of money on junk, COUGHCOUGHCHECK.

And etc. :D


I've done PLENTY. heehehe :D It was fun xD


But then again... I was young :D Except for the first one. That one just happened recently xDD

OH WELL.


OK..


BYE!


-Kyle



TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment