Thursday, June 9, 2011

SO TODAY :D

Mood: Abandoned
I Need To: Watch the damn anime Kanamemo
I Feel: very tired and have a huge headache.



Ugh. Headaches. They suck.


Speaking of things that suck, My internet SUCKS. Trying to watch an awesome anime and you're being suckishly uncool with me -.-


I got addicted to yuri animes again. Oh lawrdie. :s


Today, after I went to cyber with Michelle, I went to Amir's house :p

LOL we totally rocked it on BROH-STYLE MAN.


Well.. okay not really. We just stayed in his game room and watch a movie (Don't mess with the Zohan. Ohhellsyea.) and played X-Box360 games :) Like um.. Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat. The one I like most was most probably Left4Dead :DDDD xD

The girl in there, Zoey, was HAWT.


HAHA.


Yeahhh... I'm thinking of asking a friend of mine to be my gf again ;)


But um... Im scared of rejection cause she's still kinda hooked on another dude. LOL :D


I'll just try anywho :)


So besides that,


Urm... Everyone's all right. :)

Had MN Idol practice today ;D AND TEACHER SAID I WAS GOOD. SO YAAAAAAAY ~


............... Yeah.



-Kyle




TEEHEE

BRAD PITT READS MY STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment