Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What The Fuck

Y'know, the WORST thing. And I mean the WORST thing someone can say to you when they're ending a relationship is "We can still be friends."


For some reason, that really irks me.


I mean, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME AFTER EVERYTHING SINGLE FUCKING THING?!


I dont know why. When I imagined this break-up, I imagined it.. how do i put this.. I imagined myself to be crying and being sad and all that girly shit.


But fuck no.


I am fucking pissed.


Who goes out with someone for a few hours, kiss them goodbye and says 'i love you' then DUMPS them when they go back home?


I don't get that.


How can your feelings change with just a few minutes? feelings change fast but fuck.


Do you see me DUMPING you when EVERY FUCKING BLOODY DAY i hear my friends saying 'dump her dude, she's not worth it' and i IGNORE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM?!

And you say--


ugh you know what,


forget it.


You can't blame me for hating you,


and I wont blame you for ending it-



Because nothing lasts forever.



And this 'relationship', I knew it was going to end.



I just didn't think you'd do it in a bloody text.






Coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment