Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SO YEA.

Dreams have been crushed...
Face Full of Tears...
And Suddenly I'm facing my worst Fears...



asdn
Loving that song to the max. ;)

No, it's not mine. Hahaha, I wish. It's one of my best friend's, Ted Mosby's, song. He made it for a friend of mine that lost the guy she liked.


Anyways,


things have been going pretty good. :))


I don't know if you guys remember this, but a few posts back I mentioned these few girls 'Maroon' 'Vampire' and 'Eighteen'. Okay, here it is ~ http://kylekylantamm.blogspot.com/2011/02/update-02.html

Yea anyways.

I'm with Maroon.


HAH. Believe or not, bitches.


Oh well.. Anyways, at first I just thought of Maroon as like a REALLY pretty girl. Then she started getting more popular because of her looks and.. seductive ways. ;) Whaddup~ And then yea. She was dating a guy from my school,


and she broke up with him because of me.


Look, I know I should be feeling.. like.. guilty or something.. BUT I can't help but be happy! I'm like so in love with her and she chose me~ So like.. wth right :D


.. Yea anyways. I'm like best friends with Eighteen now. I know what I said before about her, but I guess like always I was wrong. :)
OH YEA.


NEW QUOTE. TOO LAZY TO POST THAT 'QUOTE OF THE DAY' THING SO I'LL JUST SAY IT HERE. :DD


Don't judge a person on what others say about them but more on what they say about others


Teehee. Totally true. .. I guess? :OO



HAH. Yea.. So I totally misjudged her. :\\ Sorryyyy.


But yea, that's almost basically it. :)


-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment