Friday, May 6, 2011

TEEHEE

IMMA HAPPY AND TOTALLY NERVOUS







OKAY, HAPPY PART FIRST :D


IM IN MY SCHOOL'S TALENT SHOW ~ <3

IT'S CALLED MAKTAB NATIONAL IDOL (MN IDOL FOR SHORT) AND THEY SAY IT'S ACTUALLY A BIG THING. .

Like not normal school singing on the school stage crap, this is like.. um... A CONCERT OR SOMETHING.




And both my solo and group are in ~ <3 :DD

I'M AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD!


HAHAHAHAHA



For solo I'm singing Superman by Joe Brooks ;) It's an awesome song ~ Search it up on youtube. The lyrics.. kinda fit me right now. That song has fit me for like a few months now. :\ But oh wellz :p




Uhh, besides that- For group there's Michelle and I (Only, hahaha) and we're singing a Bruno Mars Mash-up ;D

It's a mash-up of Bruno Mars' Marry you, Just the way you are and Grenade. And it's AWESOME teeheeee ~


Hahaha anyways :D

Our group audition went awesome, to be honest~ The judges actually CLAPPED for us. They didnt clap for anyone else :D




My solo was a little rough though. That's why I'm so happy. I had no idea I'd be picked :)

Hahaa because, when I sang that song- I actually brought an instrumental disk made by my friend Ted Mosby (You know who you are) but I tried it out, and it didn't work.. somehow. :\ So I had to use my guitar to sing.



And I played WAAAAAAAAAY too fast. xD Hahahaha~ And not only that, but I dropped my pick! :O

But I just stared at it for a second then went back to playing. :) I don't know what made them pick me but I AM SO DAMN HAPPY <3 <3 TEEHEEEEE ~



Hahahahahaha :DD


...



OKAY NOW THE NERVOUS PART <:O




I'M HAVING A CONCERT TONIGHT. Okay, well basically it ain't my concert. BUT IM IN IT.



Okay basically not IN it, I'm.. in my school's choir. :\


And the problem is, I do NOT want to wear my school uniform.. heheheheheheheh...

but uhhh, I HAVE to..



.. BUT MY UNIFORM'S WET, SEE :D :D


.. OH WELLZ



OKAY THATS IT


LOVE Y'ALL


-KYLE.











TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment